CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/cricut-cardz-challenge-26.html




Ok so I am going to enter this card into the cricut cardz challange this week :) I LOVE lady bugs so I decided to make two of them with flower brads as the dots on the back :) I also used some very fine glitter on the words :) I am going to give this as a thank you card to one of my wonderful friends who is always their for me no matter what! I am sorry I have no idea what the name of this paper is I just loved it for the little flowers :)




7 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa!
    What a cute card! Growing up we always called lady bugs, love bugs. I like how you used the flowers brads on their wings instead of dots...so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CCC blog!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea to use flower brads for the ladybug spots. Thanks for sharing your card and playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea to use flower brads on your lady bugs. It makes them beautifully colourful. :) I was looking for your Memorial Day Bloghop entry but I guess you haven't made one yet. I'll come back later and see if you got one done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, lady bugs look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adorable! such a cute idea with the brads...fits in with the paper theme so cute. ( i believe thats DCWV) thanks for sharing this with us at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the wonderful commments! I had a blast making these guys they are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! look so beautiful lady bugs. i love it.Thanks for sharing... keep it up and we will be waiting for your next post.


    Houston SEO

    Houston Search Engine Optimization

    ReplyDelete