CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life and other ramblings...

WoW! Its been way too long since I have been here. I have just been so extremly busy. When I quit working last year I could not figure out what I would do all day. Now I know! So many things I had left undone because I was working and just did not have time. It seems to me that either our house is messier these days because I am constantly cleaning or I have some gremlins that come in at night and make a mess to keep me busy! I have also had to figure out how to define myself. I have always worked until now so my job has always been such a big part of who I was. Now that I am not working I was lost for awhile and almost felt ashamed to say I didnt work. I have no idea why and it sounds crazy when I read what I wrote but seriously my job had always been so important and without it who was I? So, I figure I am going to blog more and try to answer that question along with some of my crafts along the way. So, you may want to ignore my ramblings! They are the ramblings of a housewife, wife to a lawyer, mom to grown children, volunteer in prison and friend to all.....

1 comment: