CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Pink Stamper


Today on My Pink Stamper they had a color challange and I must say it was very fun! You had to use pink, brown, orange and green! What fun colors!!


Ok so I cut my card with green cardstock. I love using the Sentimental cartridge for cards. It has so many options to make any cards. I have learned to cut two at a time and am saving the other cut in a box for later use. When I first started I was cutting a new 12x12 paper for every card I made. How much paper I had wasted! Anyway, I used the base card cut from Sentiments at 5 1/2 and then each layer( pink and Brown) is an inch smaller that the last. I found this pretty ribbon at Hobby Lobby and have wanted to use it and this was the perfect time. I cut the owls and the sentiment from the new Lite Hoot N Hollar cartridge found at Walmart :)


Thank you for all those that view my blog. I thank you for looking and also for being patient as I learn to do new things with my cards!

Much Love to you and yours!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is a super cute fun card and I love that oragne ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!! I need this cart!!! This is fabulous!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete