CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am just posting crazy today

Im waiting on my husband to come pick me up for our date night and I was just wondering if any of you guys have copic markers and if so which ones do you like? I would like some (I think) I love the way the blended colors look :) So any advice? And place to get them cheap? I found the 36 piece chaio sets for 115 at joanns.com that seems to be the cheapest so far.

On another note I swear I need spell check :) I get to typing so fast and I post and when I go back and see what I have typed (usually the next day) Im like OMG DID I REALLY type that ?!?!? I honestly need to get more sleep at night instead of wandering the house :)

Hugs!
I look forward to hearing all your thoughts and ideas on the Copic markers!

No comments:

Post a Comment