CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Counting Down to Serenade!

I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!!!!! I know all the ladies are just as excited as I am about our adventures in Serenade! This is such a fun idea and it helps with ideas of ways to use ALL of the images from a certain cartridge. If some of you are like me, I have bought cartridges for one or two cuts that I can see myself using right away and I mostly do that but then I quickly move on to the next new thing! So this gives me a chance to not only make things from cuts I would have never thought to use but to also share those ideas with my friends and also to see all the creations of this wonderful group of talented ladies! YEAH!!!!!! So stay tuned it wont be long now!

1 comment: