CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

For my hubby...





My hubby had to take a trip to NY last week for work. I dont know the details but he had to go argue a case.. He was only gone one night but I missed him so much! Ok yes we are still so happy in love.. We were married in Nov. so not even a year ago so we are still on the honeymoon :) We have been together 8 years and they have been the happiest 8 years of my life!! He treats me like a princess and spoils me rotten. He is supportive and loving no matter what it is I am doing from doing volunteer work in prison (bridgestolife.org) or crafting with my cricut.


So... the other night I knew he would be leaving early in the AM and I am such a night owl I knew I could stay up until he was up at 4 am (honestly thats about my bedtime lol). He is so not a morning person so I thought it would be nice to make him some muffins for his trip. So I baked him some muffins and then I decided to make him a card to go with the muffins and I came back to work and came up with this cute litte card..







I used my new peachy keen stamps! I love the little faces! You can do all sorts of things with them! If you have not already checked them out you should!

The little chocolate chips I made using hotfix gems. I do not have any copic markers and I do want some but for now I used some water color pencils I picked up the other day to start trying to learn to add my own coloring to my projects! The Sentiment and inside font I welded together using the gypsy font ( my favorite font).





This card goes well with the challange over at My Sheri Crafts Challange # 24.. This week it is to do a "masculine" project. hehe.. Check it out everyone :) Its hard to make cards for the guys.. I know this one took me a bit to come up with :)



Just wanted to share a few of our wedding pics.. My husband is so very handsome (shh dont tell him he might get a big head) lol!














I love this picture my niece was my flower girl and she is such a mess LOL! She posed every chance they gave her! Ham I tell ya!

Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Melissa, you made me laugh. you guys make a beautiful couple. I am so glad you are so happy and he treats you like we all deserve to be treated: like a princess.

    Hugs to you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Perfect for our masculine chaalenge this week at myshericrafts.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....so cute...love the idea and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete