CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scrappy Moms Stamps..

WOohoooOO I forgot to mention I won a set of these stamps over at cute cute cards by jamie while checking out a blog crawl! So much fun and the stamps are from ScrappyMomsStamps (click on name to check them out). Thank you Jamie!! I cant wait to get them and when I do I will post something I make using them! WOOHOOO! Thank you Thank you!

Thank you to all my new friends! Thank you for following me. I get excited everytime someone else does! Hot Dog!

4 comments:

  1. those stamps sentiments are super cute. Enjoy them and congrats on your new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky!!!!
    Can't wait to see how you used them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! I am sooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is too cute in that costume!! You are such a sweet friend to send such a presonalized care package with your creativity. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete