CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

My poor Puppy and a card I made for a card swap






My baby (cocker spaniel) has had some back problems. About two years ago he ended up having back surgery he had two bulging disks :( Well he has been ok actually doing really well until the first part of this week. I noticed he was falling gown more than normal ( he usually falls he has aleays been very clumsy. Took him to the vet Yesterday and they took him into surgery last night. Luckily he did very well and hopefully can come home to me tomorrow. I spent a few hours with him I just sat in the floor and held him. :)



On another note I wanted to post a picture of a card that I made for my card swap.










1 comment:

  1. Melissa....I am so sorry about your puppy. It breaks my heart. But, on the other hand I am glad the surgery was successful both times. My Hershey had 6 bad disks and the surgery did not work and he is not with us anymore either.
    You are lucky to have him around still.
    My heart goes out to you and him but happy after all too.

    your card is gorgeous!;)

    ReplyDelete