CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Serenade!


I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far and I know I am excited again its almost that time for Serenade with Flowerdiso and Friends!! We are on week 4 it is flying by! I love being tested on using a certain image. It is really helping me try new things.


I have been really busy this week with doctor appointments and Vet appointments with my Bosco who is doing great! I even got him a Halloween costume.. I have never done that before but I just couldnt help myself! Last year we sat outside with him and handed out candy and the kids just loved him so when I saw this little outfit I just had to get it!








I have a friend that found out a few weeks ago that she has breast cancer. So I have been working on a project for her. Please let me know what you guys think??!! I know she is having good days and bad ones and I cant even begin to imagine what it would feel like. A few weeks ago some friends had her a hat and scarf party and I know they had a blast. I did not get to go because she lives pretty far and the drive would just do me in. So I am sending a package to her at the end of the week with some things I have picked up for her. I just want her to know how much she is loved and that I and many others are here for her no matter what.






So here is my project... I found this stamp on Ebay and just had to have it! I used flower soft (Love this stuff) to make the bouquets of flowers and then cut the butterfly from the Sentamentals Cartridge.








This project was just in time to enter over at My Sheri Crafts! Its breast cancer awarness month and I just had my first mamogram. Umm those HURT! Im such a baby LOL. I did that on Friday but have not heard anything yet so I am going with it must be ok since I have not heard from them :)
Go check out her challange My Sheri Crafts. Just click on the link!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! I love the flowers! Very elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I've heard about Flower soft and can't wait to find some to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete