CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Card for a challange











This card is so cute! I made it for my Nana (8) :) She loves to make stuff with the cricut and is often here on the weekends because I am the best aunt!! We have a blast together :) I made her this card as an invite to come scrap with me!! Im going to mail it to her because I know she gets so excited to get real mail!! I spoil her LOTS because her mother is kinda in the picture some but her daddy is in the Army and stationed in Afghanastan at the moment. So she has been a little depressed.


I am going to enter this in this challange.. The challange was to sew sew sew :) So I did with all the bears and other stuff.
I used the new Lite cartridge called Slumber Party from Walmart!! So much fun with this cart already!
Thank you all for following me :)

I am going to enter this in

No comments:

Post a Comment