CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am a WINNER!

I was chosen at random in a contest over at Aly's Sunday Challange http://alyssundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/random-winner-asc19-is-57-melissa-ward.html that I made a card for! I am so excited! I get to choose some digi stamps from
http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/ I cant wait to pick some out :) I have never really worked with digi stamps but it looks like fun !! I sure want to give it a try and now I have no reason not to do it! Thank you Aly!!! :)

It has been such a busy week with lots of company!! My daughter has been here and I was sick for a few days ( I hate fibromyalgia ) so we stayed in and made cards for her dad, grandfather and for Chris (since we married in Nov. this was his first year to be a step-dad!!). I will post some of our work after we get back today or maybe even tomorrow since we are going to dinner with my father-in-law. I am still working on one project for Chris for Fathers Day I just couldnt get it finished. Sheesh!

Thank you for following me I really love knowing someone likes some of the things I do :) I know I treasure each and every one of you and the wonderful things you all do. I learn so much!!

Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment