CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Crafty Little Place - One for the Boys!




A dear friend of mine had a birthday so it was perfect timing for this card. I used the new B is for Boy cricut lite cartridge for the robot and a Happy Birthday stamp from Hobby Lobby. I stickled the Hat and words I just LOVE STICKLES! :)




I really love the B is for Boy cartridge and intend to use it again soon!! Here is the link to the challange :) What fun this one was!

http://acraftylittleplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/crafty-little-challenge-43-one-for-boys.html
Ok so I was late and the challange was closed but thats ok I love this little card anyway!! Next time I will post sooner! I knew I was getting close.
Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment