CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness











I love this challange. It is my first color challange and it was so much fun I want to do another one!! I need a program for my addiction haha!






For my project I used the new Billionaire cartridge for ALL the cuts. My husband is very fond of his pipe and he LOVES records. Yes like the old round ones LOL!! It does have a touch of red and that is the heart above the "i" in married :)





We married in Nov of last year so we are still newly weds. I am working on our pictures and getting them all in a book :) I wanted to do them all very special!






I hope you all enjoy my LO. Thank you for looking and please leave me advice. If you think I should have or could have done something to make it better :) I am retired now from work and this is my new endevore and I am learning as I go! So thank you again!!



Here is the link for the challange if you would like a chance to play along! They have great goodies that I hope I win hehehe...



1 comment:

  1. Melissa I love this LO! So cute! The top hat pic matches it perfectly! I hope you continue to play along and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete