CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

City Crafters Challenge



http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2010/06/cccb-week-10-pink-purple-and-pearls.html

This card was so much fun! I used the gypsy to weld together two imaiges from the Create a critter cartridge :) I cut them at 5.25. I used pearls on the flowers in her hair and tail and also on the little purse I made for her. I LOVED making this card it was so much fun! I really got to be creative with this one!

Thank you for looking!

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, It does look like it would be fun to make! Thanks for playing along with us at the CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin' cute indeed!! LOVE it!! thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute,. love your elements, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute card! What a clever card!

    ReplyDelete