CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Stamping Challange Blog





I thought this was a great challange! I was ready to make something simple to send out for the 4th of July holiday. I wanted something I could make pretty quick and easy!

I used the blank card on the sentiments cartridge to cut my card. The red cardstock was cut at 5.25 :) The white piece of cardstock was cut from the plantin school cartridge. I cut it at 4.25. Then I used a corner punch to do all the corners of the white paper. I then used pop dots to put down the white.

I used a stamp purchased from Hobby Lobby that looks like fireworks. I actually used blue, red, and white embossing powder for the background fireworks. The only other cuts I used are the 4th of July and the American Pride were both cut at 3.25 :)

I hope you enjoy this card!! I am sending this one to my brother who is serving our country in Afghanastan. He has been gone a few months and I miss him like crazy. His daughter Joanna (8) comes to my house to play with the cricut. I am also posting her card that she is sending to her daddy. I am sure the big tough army guys will love this BRIGHT pink cardstock and all the hearts :)

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-31-clean-and-simple.html

I am also going to enter this card in another challange over at My Sheri Crafts! Its a patriotic theme this week! WOOHOOO!

http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-sheri-crafts-challenge-11.html

No comments:

Post a Comment